Center shape and spread are all words that describe what a particular graph looks like watch this video lesson to see how you can identify and. Plot a histogram with superimposed normal curve if a histogram is bell shaped it can be parsimoniously described by its center and spread the center is the location of its axis of symmetry the spread is the distance between the center and one of its inflection points here is an a bell shaped histogram with its inflection points marked. How to describe distributions of quantitative data how to construct a box plot from the 5 number summary
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.